Friday, October 16, 2009

I hate this..i think the mouse in the kitchen is trying (successfully) to terrorize me. I was being brave and going into the kitchen to finish dishes..and I feel this tap, tap, tap on my slippers..thinking, I'm spilling water while doing dishes I casually look down..and there's this mouse, it keeps running and throwing itself at my foot, of course I can't stop screaming. So, I fix the mousetrap that I bought, wondering if it can really work. I decide that I have to eat, so I'll rush in finish the one dish left to wash grab food and rush out; only when I go to turn on the water, this friggin mouse jumps out at me from the counter where the sink is. I'm scared..really scared now, almost to the point of accepting one of my friends cats.

1 comment:

  1. Take the cat!! Course then you'll probably have to deal with the "presents" the cat leaves you :)

    I'm not sure why I have to post as anonymous... Elke

    ReplyDelete

Followers