Monday, November 7, 2011

UZANA

I went on a hike at a nearby mountain this weekend with the hiking group..and it was just what I needed. You know, how poets sometimes say that a location inspires them to write..that’s exactly how I felt this weekend while hiking..the leaves were a beautiful golden color and lightly drifting to the ground, the sky was clear with the sun shining strongly..the wind was whistling through the treetops, and the mountains were snow-topped and beautiful, as always.. It was a relaxing day with a really great group of people and good conversations..I wish I could just bottle up the feeling, and open it up when life gets a little too stressed :)


I posted pics from the hike..click here, or at the bottom of this page labeled Tricia’s newest pics.

EJR3M366ZGGK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers