Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sini Vir and Mt. Rui


Life just doesn’t get much better..2 awesome hikes 2 weekends in a row, hanging out with old friends in the evenings, dancing my final evenings of Bulgarian Traditional dancing, learning a new language all over again, and excited for all of the craziness ahead!

Climbing at Sini Vir in Velkio Turnovo
5 out of our group of 30+ made it to the summit of Mt. Rui that first day..oh, and then later on, Stancho and Penka decided to summit at midnight..crazy Stancho :)

This is part of our group that summitted Mt. Gotse Delchev..another fun, cold, rainy day..fortunately for us, there was a shelter halfway up, and Chomaka stayed behind to light the fire in the stove, so we could warm up again half-way down
 
So..I posted 3 new Bulgarian songs that a friend sent me that I really like.  You can listen to them (at the top of the page), labeled Bulgarian songs.

I’ve posted and labeled a lot more pictures – you can click here to see them, or scroll to the bottom of the page and click Tricia’s newest pics

I added more videos to the page Ludo Mlado, just click on the link at the top of the page.

I added another page ‘How-to’s in BG’, just click the link at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers